Pay your dues before 15 June, to be consider in Balloting.
To be consider in Balloting you’ve to pay your dues before 15 June, 2019
DHA Multan balloting is going to be the next milestone to achieve. Already a variety of files holders of this project are waiting for the location ballot for quite a while. We are able to announce that DHA Multan balloting will most likely take place in this year 2019.
For More Assistance
Asad Iqbal Mirza (+92 321 4425445)
DHA Multan Vision
DHA Multan will become a model community with diverse housing portfolio for high, moderate and low income families. Innovative planning, environmentally compliant, safe and secure, state of the art development and availability of all amenities of life at doorstep will be the hallmark of the Community. It will be a community where everyone will have an immaculate place to live.
DHA Multan Mission
Plan and develop innovative and sustainable housing projects maintaining best practices of quality and safety and bringing prosperity to all stakeholders.
DHA Multan Goals
- Develop vacant Government Land or acquire privately owned land in line with the government policies for purpose of designing, developing and implementing facilities, schemes and investment opportunities by creating communities, business centers, theme parks etc.
- Planning and development of land according to international urban planning guidelines and standards and improving existing recreational, residential and commercial projects.
- Develop subsidiaries and joint ventures with any other entity for developing more effective business and operational models and to take advantage of any opportunities which may present themselves from time to time.
Core Values of DHA Staff (I CARE)
- Integrity: Act with high moral principle. Adhere to the highest professional standards. Maintain the trust and confidence of all with whom I engage.
- Commitment: Work diligently to serve all beneficiaries. Fulfill my individual responsibilities and organizational responsibilities.
- Advocacy: Be truly shuhada / veteran centric by identifying, fully considering, and appropriately advancing the interests of shuhahda, veterans and other beneficiaries.
- Respect: Treat all those I serve and with whom I work with dignity and respect. Show respect to earn it.
- Excellence: Strive for the highest quality and continuous improvement. Be thoughtful and decisive in leadership, accountable for my actions, willing to admit mistakes, and rigorous in correcting them.